We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, July 15, 2023.Stroke clinic covering the basics of forehand, backhand, footwork and serve. Classes are appropriate for beginners and experienced players.
Please bring your own racket. The instructor may have a limited number available if you don't have one.
Location: Grasslyn tennis courts
Instructor: Suzanne Barr
Please plan to bring your own racket. If you don't have one, the instructor will have a limited number available to borrow.
You will receive a welcome letter the week prior to the program with information regarding weather, location, dates/times, and more.
New Refund Policy for all Programs (excludes fitness)
- There is a $25 drop out fee for all programs if you withdraw within one week (7 days) of the program start date.
- Full refunds/credits will be issued if the Parks & Recreation Department cancels a program.
- All refunds have a $7 service fee attached unless the refund is due to injury.
- There is no fee switching from one program to another unless the balance of the class is different.
- After a program starts no refunds will be given unless approved by the Program Coordinator