Indoor SoccerCommunity Recreation and Environmental Center 9000 Park View Drive Haverford, PA 19041 Organized by Haverford Township Recreation Department
About this event
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, February 25, 2023.
Our all star staff will help kids develop soccer skills, coordination, and listening skills in a supportive, motivating and positive environment.
Participants should bring a size three (3) soccer ball and a re-usable water bottle. Shin guards and sneakers are recommended.
You will receive a welcome letter 3-4 days prior to the start of the program with information regarding weather updates, location, date/time, etc.
Participants should bring a size three (3) soccer ball and a re-usable water bottle. Shin guards and sneakers are recommended, but not required.
Weather Information: In the case of inclement weather, we will send out text message and email alerts through the system you registered on. In order to receive text alerts, you must update your account so your cell phone number AND cell service provider are linked to your child's account. Please note: we will only send notifications if the program get cancelled. We will attempt to make up any missed classes.
*New Refund Policy*
- There is a $25 drop out fee for all programs if you withdraw within one week (7 days) of the program start date
- Full refunds/credits will be issued if the Parks & Recreation Department cancels a program
- All refunds have a $7 service fee attached unless the refund is due to injury
- There is NO fee switching from one program to another unless the balance of the class is different
- After a program starts, no refunds will be given unless approved by the Program Coordinator
Activity Age Category
January 21 - February 25, 2023
11:00 AM to 11:50 AM
Age and Gender
Community Recreation and Environmental Center9000 Park View Drive Haverford, PA 19041