Adult Tennis Lessons, 2 sessionsHaverford Township Recreation Department 9000 Parkview Drive Haverford, PA 19041 Organized by Haverford Township Recreation Department
About this event
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, May 13, 2023.
Stroke clinic covering the basics of forehand, backhand, footwork, and serve. Class is appropriate for beginners and experienced players.
Location: Elwell or Paddock tennis courts
Instructor: Suzanne Barr
Please bring your own racket. The instructor may have a limited number available if you don't have one.
You will receive a welcome letter 3-4 days prior to the start of the program with information regarding weather updates, location, date/time, etc.
Participants should bring a re-usable water bottle, dress in athletic apparel, including athletic shoes.
Weather Information: In the case of inclement weather, we will send out text message and email alerts through the system you registered on. In order to receive text alerts, you must update your account so your cell phone number AND cell service provider are linked to your child's account. Please note: we will only send notifications if the program get cancelled. We will attempt to make up any missed classes.
*New Refund Policy*
- There is a $25 drop out fee for all programs if you withdraw within one week (7 days) of the program start date
- Full refunds/credits will be issued if the Parks & Recreation Department cancels a program
- All refunds have a $7 service fee attached unless the refund is due to injury
- There is NO fee switching from one program to another unless the balance of the class is different
- After a program starts, no refunds will be given unless approved by the Program Coordinator
April 01 - May 13, 2023
10:00 AM to 10:50 AM
Age and Gender
Haverford Township Recreation Department9000 Parkview Drive Haverford, PA 19041