Tennis Tykes (4 sessions, 1 indoor) - SpringHaverford Township Recreation Department 9000 Parkview Drive Haverford, PA 19041 Organized by Haverford Township Recreation Department
About this event
This activity is closed to further registration.
Suzanne Barr introduces tennis with fun, age-appropriate drills and games that will help build skills and confidence. Suzanne has been teaching tennis for 40 years!
Players should bring a racket if they have one, a full, re-usable water bottle and dress in athletic apparel, including athletic shoes.
Location: Indoor at the CREC, Elwell Courts
You will receive a welcome letter 3-4 days prior to the start of the program with information regarding weather updates, location, date/time, etc.
Participants should bring a racket, re-usable water bottle and dress in athletic apparel, including athletic shoes.
Weather Information: In the case of inclement weather, we will send out text message and email alerts through the system you registered on. In order to receive text alerts, you must update your account so your cell phone number AND cell service provider are linked to your child's account. Please note: we will only send notifications if the program get cancelled. We will attempt to make up any missed classes.
*New Refund Policy*
- There is a $25 drop out fee for all programs if you withdraw within one week (7 days) of the program start date
- Full refunds/credits will be issued if the Parks & Recreation Department cancels a program
- All refunds have a $7 service fee attached unless the refund is due to injury
- There is NO fee switching from one program to another unless the balance of the class is different
- After a program starts, no refunds will be given unless approved by the Program Coordinator
Tennis Tykes (4 sessions, 1 indoor) - Spring #10401
January 18 - May 13, 2023
6:00 PM to 9:50 AM
Age and Gender
Haverford Township Recreation Department9000 Parkview Drive Haverford, PA 19041