We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, October 21, 2023.Suzanne Barr introduces tennis with fun, age-appropriate drills and games that will help build skills and confidence. Suzanne has been teaching tennis for nearly 40 years!
Players should bring a racket if they have one as well as a full, re-usable water bottle.
Location: Paddock or Elwell
You will receive a welcome letter 3-4 days prior to the start of the program with information regarding weather updates, location, dates/times, etc.
New Refund Policy for all Programs (excludes fitness)
- There is a $25 drop out fee for all programs if you withdraw within one week (7 days) of the program start date.
- Full refunds/credits will be issued if the Parks & Recreation Department cancels a program.
- All refunds have a $7 service fee attached unless the refund is due to injury.
- There is no fee switching from one program to another unless the balance of the class is different.
- After a program starts no refunds will be given unless approved by the Program Coordinator