Team Mossman is a USAT registered triathlon club headquartered in Hamden, Connecticut with members throughout Connecticut.
Triathlon is an individual sport, with an enormous amount of training on your own. We preferred to train with other people, hence the formation of the Team Mossman Triathlon Club in 1998.
The club is composed of athletes of all abilities; whether you are considering your first race or an elite athlete, we are the team for you. Also you do not have to be a triathlete; All runners, cyclists, swimmers and other endurance athletes are welcome!
We are more than just a triathlon club; we are like family! We hold regular meetings and are always learning from each other.
We hope to see you at the next event or training session!
Event details and scheduleWhy Team Mossman?
- Team camaraderie - we are not only teammates but best friends!
- You get access to our team app that can be used to stay up to date with the club happenings and connect with other teammates
- Highlighted Team Races (See list below) - you never need to race alone.
- Social Outings - Not only do you get to train with us, we hang out together too!
- Monthly Team Meetings with educational sessions
- Discounts on Race Entries (Team Mossman Events)
- We are an Ironman Triclub and get Early entry, priority pricing and addition benefits for Ironman branded events
- $50 Off The Ultimate Training Camp at Lake Placid
- Sponsor Discounts (Rudy Project, Roka, Infinit, Xterra, Ucan and More)
- Team Swag Bag (Including stickers and Boco hat)
- Weekly group rides and runs
- Indoor cycling at Multisports Academy with the famous Will Power playlist (Indoor cycling classes are an additional fee)
- All the Spanish Moss you can ever want!