Join us for the 6th Annual Gilbert Public Schools
“Run for Fun” 5K & 1 Mile Run/Walk.
We will celebrate the benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle,
while having fun!
Gilbert Public Schools (GPS) and the Gilbert Education Foundation believe
that healthy students learn better and have more chances to develop to
their full potential.
The proceeds from the 6th annual GPS/GEF “Run for Fun” 5K & 1 Mile
Run/Walk will benefit health and enrichment activities for GPS Staff and
See you at the start line!
In case you are interested to take it a step further and sponsor our event,
please contact Theresa Dootson, Gilbert Education Foundation
at TheresaDootson@gefaz.org or 480.239.5117
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
What You Get!
Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt.
Custom Event Finisher's Medal
Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (5K participants only). Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over
Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
Event managed by StartLine Racing. Club SLR discounts do not apply.
A great time being active with your family and friends and a good feeling KNOWING that all run proceeds are going to help a great cause!
Race Day Information
Race Day Registration and Day of Packet Pick-Up will be available beginning at 7:30am at Campo Verde High School.
We accept cash, check, or credit card on race day
- Cost of registration on race day will be $40 for non-students and $30 for students (with your student i.d. number).
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
Please no pets on school property.
This event will take place rain or shine. There are no refunds for due to weather.
Course Map5K Course Map
Packet Pickup Opportunities
You will have two opportunities to pick-up your race packet (bib, chip, event swag, etc):
- Friday, February 24th from 3:00 - 6:00pm at Cadence Running Company (map ).
- Cadence is located at 3107 S Gilbert Road, Gilbert, AZ 85295
- Saturday, February 25th starting at 7:30am at the race site.
- February 24 3:00 PM - Packet Pick-up at Cadence Running Company from 3-6pm
- February 25 7:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- February 25 8:30 AM - 5K Run Begins
- February 25 8:40 AM - 1 Mile Run/Walk Begins
- February 25 9:30 AM - Awards Begin (approximate)