The Sumner County Veterans Rally 5k takes place in Triple Creek Park, on Saturday, November 5, 2022. It is powered by the Gallatin Area Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by Sumner Funeral and Cremation.
Event details and schedule
Sumner County Veterans Rally & 5k
Date of the Event: Saturday, November 5, 2022
Location: Triple Creek Park, Champion Drive, Gallatin, TN 37066
Registration the morning of the race: Registration, on the morning of the event, will open at 8:00 am. The 5K run/walk kicks off at 9:00 am.
5K 8:45 AM Corral Opens 9:00 AM Start Time
All Participants must complete the race by 10:15 AM.
Helpful Tips and Important Information:
- The number one question we receive is, "When should we arrive?" We advise arriving by 7:45 AM.
- GET THERE EARLY! The closer to race time you arrive, the greater the likelihood of lines for packet pick-up, registration, parking, and restrooms.
- *PARKING is available anywhere in Triple Creek Park.
- Participants must register by October 3, to be guaranteed a race shirt.
- All participants for the 5k need to be ready to line up at the start line by 8:45 AM.
- All participants must complete the race by 10:15 AM.
- Do you have a family member, church group, or best friends’ group who wants to participate? Tell them to line up along the route to cheer you and other participants on to the finish line!
- If you are a participant who wants to use a backpack during the race - please take note that we only allow CLEAR backpacks; all others are prohibited.
- Start times are subject to change, so keep your eyes peeled for email updates from us or follow us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/GallatinChamber. Please be in your corral five minutes prior to the start of your race. This event is rain or shine.
- Be sure to cross the finish line!
- NOTE: EMAILS will be sent to the email provided at registration.
- Packet Pick Up: Thursday, November 3rd, 12 pm to 5 pm, Friday, November 4th, 10 am to 5 pm, and 8:00 am on Saturday, November 5th.
- No refunds will be issued for this event; however, you may transfer your registration to someone else.
Kids 1 Fun Run sponsored by Lightbridge Academy will begin at 10:30. This fun run is open to all PreK - 5th graders. Race registration includes a medal & shirt.
This race is powered by the Gallatin Area Chamber of Commerce and presented by Sumner Funeral and Cremation.
Please note that the event format may change to a VIRTUAL RACE should the need arise to make a format change. Should changes occur to this event, you will be notified of the change via email as soon as possible. No refunds will be issued as the event will become a VIRTUAL RACE should the need arise. We appreciate your understanding and commitment to keeping the Gallatin community safe and strong.
What is a virtual race? A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, job, or walk on the road, on a trail, on the treadmill, at the gym, or on the track. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time yourself. Once you complete your run (or walk) and register your completion (information will be provided on this procedure), your medal and shirt (if applicable) will be shipped directly to you.