Come join us for a 95% single track 5% dirt road trail race alongside the beautiful Folsom Lake. Located just outside of the Sacramento, this race is primarily run on the South Side Trail. All very appealing single track, great running, and some technical sections alongside gentle rolling hills in El Dorado county. The trail parallels Folsom Lake, oak trees, lush green grass, nice scenery, views of Folsom Lake, the surrounding foothills, and the snowcapped Sierra Mountains.
Start time for all distances: 7:00 am. 9-hour time limit.
Event details and schedule
Folsom Point Public Bathroom, Folsom, CA 95630
CLICK HERE FOR GOOGLE MAPS ADDRESS
- 6:00 AM — Park Opens
- 6:15 AM — Registration/Sign-In/Bib-Pick Up Opens
- 6:45 AM — Trail briefing
- 7:00 AM — Race Start (Waves)
Folsom South Side 5K - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1010048
Folsom South Side 9M - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1015453
Folsom South Side 10K - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1010049
Folsom South Side Half Marathon - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1010065
Folsom South Side 21M - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1010075
Folsom South Side 50K - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1010087
Bib Pick-Up/Registration will take place on race day. No Same Day Registration Available.
Detailed course descriptions and maps are available at the following link:
- All of the bathrooms are available at the start/finish line, porta-potties will be available throughout the course.
- Courses will be marked with ribbons, signs & gypsum.
- Please dress appropriately for an endurance run.
- Please prepare to wear masks and social distance
- All finishers will receive a commemorative medal.
- Aid stations will be available, but limited, please bring drop bags that will be available at aid stations.
Please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions, thanks!
RACE SUBJECT TO CA GOVERNMENT COVID-19 PROCEDURES AND REGULATIONS.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES BEFORE REGISTRATION.
https://tctruns.com/2021/03/07/covid-19-procedures-and-rules/COVID – 19 Mitigation Plan
Covid-19 prevention plan is subject to change and updates. Please continue to check our homepage for race day updates and covid19.ca.gov for additional protocols and updates.
• Each runner must conduct a self-screening test before the race.
• 90 participants across both distances and staggered start
• If you have tested positive or been in contact with someone that tested positive within 14 days of race day, we ask you to stay home.
• If you have any symptoms, please stay home.
• All runners must wear a face mask at all times, EXCEPT while running the race, however we also ask that you carry a face mask on your person throughout the race in case of crossing paths.
• Aid stations will consist of minimal, already packed items, no communal items or hands on the table. Please respect the volunteers, staff, and other participants.
• Each race will stagger starts in small groups of 3-5 people. Face coverings, social distancing and temperature checks will be required to participate.
• Runners are highly encouraged to prepare their own nutrition packs. Drop-bag services to aid stations will be available.
• No spectators at the event, Teams may assist with drop bag locations, refer to maps for drop bag / aid station locations.
• Please be prepared to social distance.