Yoga traditionally focuses on inner beauty, but this very powerful yoga practice helps to enhance your complexion.
Ancient Yogic text mentions this exercise known as Kaki to increase strength of the muscles in your face. Why wouldn't you want to try it? No scalpel, down time, pain or magic creams...it sounds like a slam dunk. You can enhance your outer beauty naturally. Traditionally this routine was meant to be kept as a sacred yogi secret, but the secret is out. Learn how to practice Kaki Mudra and reap all the benefits.
Benefits of Kaki Mudra
- Tones the face
- Strengthens the nasal passage
- Strengthens the respiratory system
- Refreshes and rejuvenates the skin
- Reduces skin blemishes
- Increases facial luster
- Affects the thyroid and parathyroid
- Cleanses the 5th Chakra
How to practice Kaki Mudra
- Close the nostrils with both thumbs; leave the eyes open.
- Make a beak with your lips and slowly inhale.
- When the lungs are full, close the mouth and hold the breath.
- Bend the head so the chin touches the throat.
- Hold for as long as possible.
- When ready to exhale, lift the neck upwards and exhale through the nostrils.
- Practice this for at least two to three minutes. As you get stronger, gradually increase the length time.
Practice this secret for longevity and outer beauty.
Find a yoga class online.