We're sorry, but this program is over. The last meeting was Monday, November 30, 2020.
Ukulele for Adults 18+ ONLINE
Mondays 8:00 - 9:00 pm EST, 8 weeks October 5 - November 30, 2020 Skip Date: November 23rd
Need a reason to look forward to Mondays? This is it! Join the Adult Ukulele class and learn to play this fun, accessible instrument. No prior musical experience is necessary, just the desire to brighten up the first day of the week. Learn the fundamentals of playing chords, melodies and singing along through songs like ?Somewhere Over the Rainbow? and other folk songs and contemporary hits. Students need to bring their own ukulele.
Students are responsible for purchasing their own Ukulele Lesson Book.
- Computer, Tablet or Smart Phone with internet access and audio/video capabilities
- Hal Leonard "Ukulele for Kids - Method and Songbook"
- We recommend you purchase a concert or tenor model instrument from a local music store and NOT from the internet.
- Add email@example.com to your email contact list in order to receive important information before the class starts. Email is our primary method of communication to enrolled students.
- Beginning the day prior to the program start date, a $10 late registration fee will apply