Be part of a Eugene tradition!
You know Thanksgiving is right around the corner when you cross the finish line of the Run to Stay Warm. For more than a decade, runners from all over have been gathering on the third Sunday in November to run a Half Marathon, 10k, 5k or free Kid's Dash on Eugene’s beautiful river paths, all while raising money to benefit EWEB’s Customer Care Program. With a flat course, great swag, a fun after-party, and an incredible cause, circle November 21 on your calendar and get ready to Run to Stay Warm!
The tradition of sharing the warmth continues as the Run to Stay Warm raises funds for EWEB’s Customer Care Program, which helps customers who are having a difficult time paying their utility bills in the winter.
Event details and schedule
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Race bib with timing chip for accurate results
- Pacers (for half marathon) and course fuel provided by RunHub Northwest
- Coffee and hot chocolate
- Post-race food and chocolate milk
- Awards for age group winners
- Medal for Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k finishers.
- T-Shirt for Half Marathon finishers. Option to purchase race shirt for 10K and 5K participants at packet pickup.
- Volunteers keeping the course safe and fun!