We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, August 16, 2023.First Tracks is a 4-day Outdoor Adventure Experience open to all Freshman and Transfer Students.
Take this opportunity to get to know other students and make friends while enjoying some of the wonderful recreation opportunities Colorado has to offer: camping, hiking, whitewater rafting, and a high and low ropes challenge course.
Trip Cost: $575, which includes:- All food and lodging- All program activities- Transportation during the program- Equipment rental if needed (i.e. sleeping bag, sleeping pad)
Trip cost will be billed to your student account once the trip is finished. No payment needs to be made before the trip happens.
More Information at www.regis.edu/1sttracks. We will send additional information for First Tracks through your Regis email. Please be on the lookout for that!
Typical Itinerary:Sun, Aug 13th - Day 1: Check-in and move in between 9-12pm on Regis University Campus, depart for camping at Lake Dillon, COMon, Aug 14th - Day 2: Group 1 Rafting, Group 2 HikingTues, Aug 15th - Day 3: Group 1 Hiking, Group 2 RaftingWed, Aug 16th - Day 2: Pack up camp and drive to Genesee, CO, take part in the High and Low Ropes Challenge Course. Arrive back to Regis around 3pm.
Registration is non-transferable. If a student chooses to withdraw from a course:
- Greater than or equal to 30 days prior to the course start date, Regis University will retain a $35 administrative fee
- Between 21 and 30 days of the course start, sponsor will retain $200
- Between 14 and 21 days of the course start, sponsor will retain $350
- Less than 14 days before course start, sponsor will retain entire tuition
- After the course has begun, the tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable
If you have questions or need to withdraw, please email email@example.com.
Regis University Northwest Campus