This activity is closed to further registration.
Adult lessons meet for four weeks on Monday/Wednesday for 40 minutes beginning at 6:20 pm or Saturdays at 11:00 am for 25 minutes. All skill levels welcome. Instructors work individually with participants during each class. Space is limited, class ratio is 6:1.
- Participants exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or have been advised by a physician that they are COVID-19 positive, should not participate in swim lessons. Please contact the Downtown Aquatic Center to cancel your swim lessons.
- Appropriate swimsuit must be worn during class; no street clothes, undergarments, or sportswear allowed.
- It is recommended that long hair be pulled back with a hair tie and covered with a swim cap.
- The use of swim goggles is highly recommended.
- Application of sunscreen 20 minutes prior to class is highly recommended.
- Please bring a towel and a change of warm, dry clothes if desired.
- AD1 5:30 PM Adult Beginner Swim Lessons (M-Th)
- AD1A 6:20 PM Adult Beginner Swim Lessons (M/W)
- AD1B 6:20 PM Adult Beginner Swim Lessons (M/W)
- AD1C 8:00 AM Adult Beginner Swim Lessons (SAT)
- AD2 5:30 PM Adult Beginner Swim Lessons (M-Th)
- AD3 5:30 PM Adult Beginner Swim Lessons (M-Th)
- AD4 5:30 PM Adult Beginner Swim Lessons (M-Th)