Ultraman Florida 2024Waterfront Park 330 3rd St Clermont, FL 34711 Organized by Tropical Triple Crown $25 instant refund on this event with gift card.
About this event
We’ll send your reminder 2 days before this event closes so you don’t miss out.
You will no longer receive email alerts about this activity.
Ultraman Florida is a 3 day athletic endeavor guaranteed to test an athlete’s physical and mental limits. It is a journey that will touch your soul and create memories that will last a lifetime. The race covers a total distance of 321.6 miles around the rural areas of Orlando, Florida. It requires that each participant complete a 6.2 mile open water swim, a 261.4 mile bike ride, and a 52.4 mile run. Day 1 is a 6.2 mile swim and 90 mile bike, Day 2 is a 171.4 mile bike, and Day 3 is a 52.4 mile run.
Event details and schedule
Guidelines for Invited Athletes
- Please complete all questions in detail.
- If athlete is invited to race, a race entry fee of $1,900 is due within one week of invitation being extended to athlete.
- Accepted athletes will be subject to random drug-testing
on race weekend, subject to the rules of the USADA.
- For more details, visit https://www.ultramanflorida.com.
Each stage must be completed in 12 hours or less. We strongly recommend the swim be completed in 6 hours or less. Participants not reaching the respective finish lines within the 12 hour limits will be disqualified, but encouraged to continue each of the following days as a participant.
If an athlete is accepted to race Ultraman Florida 2024, and has to drop out at some point, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancel May 1 to May 31 = $400 cancellation fee
- Cancel June 1 to June 30 = $600 cancellation fee
- Cancel July 1 to July 31 = $800 cancellation fee
- Cancel August 1 to August 31 = $1,000 cancellation fee
- Cancel September 1st or later = NO REFUND
February 09 - 11, 2024
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Waterfront Park330 3rd St Clermont, FL 34711