Ongoing Online Course - Not Date Specific
This registration gives the student one year (from purchase date) of access to online training for products in the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access and SharePoint. Tutorials are given on the most recent versions of each program and are designed for PC users.
Upon registration you will be given access to the website to create your account. We do need to be in the office to get this to you so weekend orders will be handled the next week.
eLearnOffice is a new eLearning platform being used by universities and businesses to train people in Microsoft Office, which is used in 90% of offices globally.
eLearnOffice allows students to learn skills via easy to watch bite-size video lessons followed by online quizzes.
Each student will have access to their own Microsoft Office Skills Dashboard which displays their score to potential employers and is recognised by Microsoft and the International Academy of Computer Training.
Benefits for Students:
Personal Microsoft Office Skills Score Dashboard
Perfect for linking to their resume or LinkedIn profile
Unlimited Access to online video tutorials
Downloadable practice files to perfect their skills
Online quizzes on each module to build their Skills Score
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Outlook, Access, Calendar
Pricing: The cost is $50 per student per year which covers a 1 year membership and access to all online course content. Discounts for NEIU students, faculty and alumni.
Contact us at email@example.com or 773-442-5080 with any questions.
We recommend the following approach:
1) Start with Excel Skills and go to Module 1: Start Up and Interface
2) Click -Take Assessment- and complete the short quiz
a. If you score 100% then proceed to the next quiz
b. If you score <100% then start watching the lessons
c. After watching, re-take the quiz to see your knowledge increase
d. Move on to the next Assessment and repeat the process
When watching the lessons, we recommend:
1) Set aside some time for learning
2) Download the practice file for that lesson
3) Watch the lesson and practice using the downloaded file. Some people find it handy to split their screen ? half shows the lesson, half has the practice file open
4) Take you time to watch each lesson to the end
5) Take the assessment top check your understanding
- To watch the videos requires access to the internet.
- Training is geared to PCs rather than Macs
- The system remembers progress, so people can log in using different PCs.
- Users can play, pause and re-watch the videos as often as they like and re-take the assessments as often as they like.
Please note that this training platform provided on the most recent version of Microsoft Office for PC
Fine Arts Building