We're sorry, but online registration is not allowed for this activity. Please contact us during regular business hours for registration information.
Celebrate National Pollinator Week at the Waterfront! Drop-in to visit the activity booth with lots to learn and do. Hopscotch from flower to flower to explore pollination, native plants, and pollinator adaptations. Pre-registration is NOT required. All other programs require pre-registration.
Per the revised Proclamation approved by the Mecklenburg County Board of County Commissioners on June 1, 2021, Park and Recreation will follow the guidelines set forth regarding the wearing of face coverings in and around Park and Recreation facilities:
1. Any individual who desires to do so may wear a face covering in all indoor and outdoor Park and Recreation facilities.
2. Non-fully vaccinated individuals, adults and children, should wear a face covering inside County facilities and outdoors if in large gatherings and/or unable to socially distance.
3. Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a face covering indoors or outdoors regardless of if social distancing is possible, except for the following situation:
- Indoor settings that primarily serve children including camps and other programs for participants under 18. All participants involved in or near such programs must wear a face covering.
- This includes programs conducted by agencies other than Park and Recreation but within Park and Recreation facilities
7- All Ages
McDowell - Waterfront Deck at McDowell Nature Preserve and Campground