This permit allows the participant to use their watercraft at the Boulder Reservoir from January 1st through December 31st of year of purchase during established business hours when the water is open.
- The under 50 horsepower watercraft full season permit allows access 7 days per week including holidays.
- All watercraft must maintain current Colorado registration and maintain all insurance requirements.
- Watercraft permits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The cost to purchase a watercraft permit will not be prorated at any time.
- Permits may not be transferred between watercraft owners.
- Permits may be transferred to a new watercraft owned by the current permit holder 1X per year for a fee of $50.
- All permit holders must maintain no wake during all designated no wake hours.
- All watercraft permit and pass holders are subject to suspension and/or revocation for failure to comply with any city of Boulder rules or regulations and Colorado boating statutes and regulations .
- All guests are required to pay facility access fees via purchase of a pass, use of a punch card or payment of daily access fee at gate upon arrival. Additional information regarding facility entry fees can be found here: https://bouldercolorado.gov/parks-rec/entry-fees-passes-benefits
- Additional information regarding the Boulder Reservoir can be found here: https://bouldercolorado.gov/parks-rec/boulder-reservoir