We're sorry, but this program is over. The last meeting was Friday, February 23, 2024.
(DROP-OFF Program): Normally any passionate local players may need to travel well outside the city to find a suitable indoor batting cage to get some swings in and develop their hitting stroke. This program, however, allows our athletes to stay right here in Beacon Hill by taking advantage of Hill House's own Joy Street gym. Players can keep their fundamentals sharp through the off-season with tee work and live BP.
Equipment needed for this program:
- Personal equipment (bats, etc.) are welcome!
- All needed equipment or materials will be provided by Hill House.
Important guidelines and notes for this season:
- This is a DROP-OFF program.
- If class is cancelled due to inclement weather or the instructor being unavailable, we will offer a make- up class.
- We are unfortunately unable to provide individual make-up classes if the participant is absent.
- An administrative fee ($20) may be applied for withdrawal requests after the start of the season.
- For our most up-to-date health & safety guidelines regarding COVID-19, please visit our website’s dedicated COVID-19 page.
- All Hill House families are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct—treating our staff, volunteers, and other families with respect. Violations will be reported, and multiple violations may result in action, including removal from programs.
Joy Street Gym at 74 Joy St at 74 Joy Street