DescriptionStroke clinic covering the basics of forehand, backhand, footwork and serve. Classes are appropriate for beginners and experienced players.
Please bring your own racket. The instructor may have a limited number available if you don't have one.
Location: Elwell tennis courts
Instructor: Suzanne Barr
You will receive a welcome letter the week prior to the program with information regarding weather, location, dates/times, and more.
New Refund Policy for all Programs (excludes fitness)
- There is a $25 drop out fee for all programs if you withdraw within one week (7 days) of the program start date.
- Full refunds/credits will be issued if the Parks & Recreation Department cancels a program.
- All refunds have a $7 service fee attached unless the refund is due to injury.
- There is no fee switching from one program to another unless the balance of the class is different.
- After a program starts no refunds will be given unless approved by the Program Coordinator
Activity Age Category
Elwell Field tennis courts