Run Club 'Virtual' Summer Season 2020May 16 - July 26, 2020 Organized by Marathon Matt
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Whether you're looking to notch your first half marathon, post a personal best, get faster, reduce the risk of aggravations/injuries, or just meet some cool people to run with, A Runner's Mind 'Virtual' Run Club produced by Marathon Matt will have you covered.
Due to current 'shelter in place' orders and 'physical distancing' guidelines, the summer season of Run Club (5/16-7/26) will be 'virtual' (at least initially).
Should the 'shelter in place' orders and 'physical distancing' guidelines be relaxed, we will resume meeting in person on Tuesday nights downtown (6:30PM), Thursday nights at Kezar (6:30PM), and Saturday mornings (9:00AM) as we've done in previous seasons of Run Club.
RUN CLUB VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION ($65)
ALL Run Club virtual participants receive the following:
- Limited edition Run Club technical training shirt
- $20 towards a purchase of $100 (or more) at www.arunnersmind.com
- Twice weekly email newsletters supporting your training
- Comprehensive Half Marathon Training Schedule with multiple training levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- Courses marked with chalk for easy navigation on Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sat in San Francisco
- Private Facebook for connecting with your fellow runners, coaches, and more.
- Weekly Zoom Happy Hours with head coach Marathon Matt (and other awesome guests)
- USATF/RRCA certified coaches
- 100-150 fun teammates to train with all season long!
Target Race(s): The San Francisco (Half) Marathon (Sun, 7/26)
Not sure if Run Club is right for you?
Check out the 100+ Yelp testimonials about Run Club!
Questions about the training?
Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM