We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, June 25, 2021.
The All Sorts of Sports coed camp by National Academy of Athletics is packed with fun. Whether your child is a beginner or more advanced player, this multi-sport camp is a perfect place for kids to be introduced to the world of sports, teamwork and athletics! Games we play include, baseball, basketball, dodge ball, soccer, flag football, capture the flag, ultimate frisbee, relay & obstacle races and a whole lot more. Your children will learn new skills while having a blast and making new friends.
Precautions we are taking to ensure health and safety of participants and instructor:
· Instructor and participants will be asked to stay home if showing any signs or symptoms of illness ( https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html ).
· Players should bring their own equipment, including shoes, water, and bag.
· Physical distancing will be in place at all times.
· Instructor will wear a cloth face covering at all times. Participants must wear a cloth mask entering and leaving the facility. Masks are recommended during instruction and for play.
· Parents will not be allowed to attend the lesson. Parents must remain in their car during drop-off and pick-up.
Shenandoah Athletic Field at Shenandoah Park
National Academy Of Athletics NAOFA