Sweeten up your night with this tasty snack.
Submitted by Sherry Padgett
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 large can peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 Butter Cake Mix
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Pour peaches in 9 x 11 baking dish.
- Add pecans and sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over peaches.
- Melt butter and pour over top of cake mix.
- Bake on 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an added treat.