Everyone in our family looks forward to breakfast on Cowboy Quiche day, and the recipe is about as easy as it gets.Submitted by Chad Shryock
- 1 package of bacon, cut up
- 1 package of sausage, crumbled
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bag of hash browns
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 package of shredded cheese
- Add bacon, sausage, and onion to a hot Dutch oven.
- When sausage is browned and onions begin to caramelize, add hash browns and mix.
- Cook until hash browns are warm, stirring a couple of times.
- While hash browns are cooking, break eggs and beat.
- Add eggs to the Dutch oven.
- When eggs are about done, sprinkle cheese over the top.
- When cheese is melted, pull it off the fire and serve.