Throw together this easy-to-make salad so it is ready to go when you get to camp.
Submitted by Nancy Copeland
Servings: Up to 6
Prep Time: Less than 10 minutes
- 10 oz. cooked or roasted chicken cubed
- 1 cup of seedless grapes cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped English walnuts
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper
- Blend lemon juice with mayonnaise and stir in all the rest of the ingredients until all is coated and bonded into a salad.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve on a big lettuce leave with a hard boiled egg on one side
- Cut in half a small bunch of grapes and add to the other side.