Adidas. Nike. Right Guard. Spalding. Connor Sport Courts.
All major brands. All have realized the positives of partnering with iHoops.
These companies have the vision to recognize the benefits of teaming up with the new leader for youth basketball. And now, your company can find out, too.
iHoops' mission is to establish a structure and develop programs to improve the quality of youth basketball in America in order to enhance the athletic, educational, and social experience of the participants.
Major brands can endorse that mission through sponsorship of iHoops.com sections, taking part in iHoops programs, events and contests, and other great opportunities.
The iHoops online basketball audience (which includes iHoops.com and eteamz Basketball) is now averaging 2.5 million page views per month and has approximately 300,000 unique visitors per month. Our dramatic growth since launch in November 2009 is anticipated to continue throughout the next year and beyond.
iHoops also has taken advantage of an innovative social media strategy, which has resulted in close to 70,000 Facebook fans. We are adding about 1,000 fans per day.
iHoops.com has proven to be a very sponsor-friendly site and we strive to fully integrate our partners into the site, not just run a series of banner ads.
Opportunities that our sponsors have taken advantage of include:
- Full integration into our social media platforms
- Sponsor-powered splash pages where a company can showcase products in an engaging way through multimedia editorial content and commerce-driving calls to action.
- Offline opportunities such as the Right Guard Total Defense Challenge.
What else does iHoops.com offer? Allow us to give you a tour. Here are some areas of interest across the iHoops site you should check out:
- Practice Time, the home for tips and drills that will make better basketball players. With articles and videos on improving your game--many with tips directly from the professionals--Practice Time offers advice in four main areas: shooting, ball handling, defense and passing.
- Locker Room, featuring the latest in youth basketball. Here you can find recent news and features as well as contests like The Breakdown where you can share your basketball insight and win great prizes.
- Training Room, where you can find animated playbooks that dissect the X's and O's of basketball's most useful plays so users can better understand why basketball works the way it does. You can also find advice targeted specifically at coaches, parents and officials.
- The iHoops community, where users can share tips, advice and stories on basketball with those who are just as passionate about the game.
Interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities? Contact Whitney Rietdorf at 317-493-2943. For more information about iHoops.com, email iHoops@USABasketball.com.