Rockin' For Recovery 5K and Kids 1-MileJune 06, 2020 Boardwalk Park 100 N. 5th Street Windsor, CO 80550 View Map Organized by Brickhouse Functional Fitness
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Boardwalk Park100 N. 5th Street Windsor, CO 80550
Join us for the 3rd annual Rockin’ For Recovery 5k at Windsor Lake! This year’s race will be raising money to support the Moody-Steyer family that is currently fighting a brain cancer diagnosis and the National Brain Tumor Society’s research, advocacy and awareness efforts. This cause is close to our hearts as Brickhouse Functional Fitness also lost a dear member of our fitness family, Cassie Keen, to brain cancer last year.
Events will include a 5k Race, post-race yoga in the park and a 1-Mile Kid's Fun Run, plus food, music, a beer garden, vendor booths, silent auction, bounce house, popcorn, sno-cones, cotton candy & more! All participants will receive a race shirt, plus prizes for top finishers! Jogging strollers welcome, sorry no pets on the racecourse.
Event details and schedule
- Packet Pick-Up on Friday, June 5th at Brickhouse Functional Fitness between 4pm-6pm.
- Packets can also be picked up on race day between 7-7:45 am at Boardwalk Park.
- The 5K Run/Walk will begin at 8:00 am along the Windsor Lake trail at Boardwalk Park
- Yoga in the park will begin at 8:40 am and end at 9:10 am
- The Kids 1 Mile Fun Run will follow the 5k at approximately 9:15 am.
- Restroom facilities and water stations will be available. Jogging strollers welcome!