Join us for the 4th annual Rockin’ For Hope 5k & Kid's 1 Mile! This year’s race will be raising money to support 3 Hopeful Hearts a non-profit that is close to the heart's of many BFF coaches, members, & their families. 3 Hopeful Hearts is dedicated to providing parents & families support after the loss of a child & provides bereaved parents & families opportunities to honor, find hope, & seek healing through grief companionship.
Event details and schedule
- The 5K Run/Walk will begin at 8am (please arrive at least 10-15 minutes early).
- The Kid's 1 Mile Run will begin at 8:45am
- Yoga will begin at 9:00am
- DUE TO POTENTIAL COVID RESTRICTIONS ON RACE DAY TIMES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE & STAGGERED STARTING WILL BE IN PLACE. AN EMAIL 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT WILL BE SENT OUT IF THIS IS THE CASE.
- Registration includes an official race shirt and a bag full of goodies!
- Packet Pick Up times include- 6/16/21 at 3 Hopeful Hearts in Fort Collins from 1pm-6pm, 6/17/21 at Atlas Nutrition in Greeley from 2pm-8pm, 6/18/21 at Brickhouse Functional Fitness from 9am-8pm. DUE TO COVID there is NO RACE DAY pick up.