We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, January 20, 2024.
The American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED program is designed to help participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies. The courses in this program teach participants the knowledge and skills needed to give immediate care to an injured or ill person when minutes matter and to decide whether advanced medical care is needed.
CPRD offers the American Red Cross blended learning course format for this class. The instructor- led skills session is designed to transition participants from the virtual setting of the blended learning online course to the hands-on skills required to demonstrate competency for certification. The skills session is focused on skill practice and demonstration of skill competency for all required skills.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive an American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/ AED certification, which is valid for 2 years. To successfully complete the First Aid/CPR/AED course, you must:
- Successfully complete the online session
- Attend and participate in all class sessions.
- actively participate in all course activities, including assuming various roles during skill practices and assessment scenarios.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills.
- Successfully complete all assessment scenarios.
AQ Big Classroom at Aquatic & Fitness Center