This course is closed to further registration.Make sure to purchase textbook Aula Internacional 4 (Step 3, add merchandise, choose between pick up or shipping)
Advanced Level B2
To enter level B2 you need to be a returning student or take a level test.
Level B2 Objectives:
- Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Required book and workbook can be purchased at time of registration. Books can be picked up at the Registration Office on the 2nd floor.
- AVE Spanish Online Course is optional and can also be purchased at time of registration.
211 E 49th St. Classroom TBA
FREE ICNYWINTER2024 Student Membership (included)