This course has been cancelled.
Make sure to purchase textbook Aula Internacional 1 PLUS (Step 3, add merchandise, choose between pick up or shipping)
Beginner Level A1
To enter level A1.1 no previous knowledge of Spanish is required.
Level A1 Objectives:
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Required book and workbook can be purchased at time of registration. Books can be picked up at the Registration Office on the 2nd floor.
- AVE Spanish Online Course is optional and can also be purchased at time of registration.
211 E 49th St. Classroom TBA
FREE ICNYWINTER2024 Student Membership (included)