DescriptionYou asked for flexibility, and we heard from you! With Plan Your Fitness, you can bundle Specialty Fitness Classes to fit your schedule! When you register, pick the class types and times from the drop-down menu. Read the class descriptions below.
How it works:
- Choose how many classes you wish to attend: 8, 16 or 24.
- During the registration process the system will ask you to choose your class days and time slots.
- The instructor will take attendance at the start of each class. You can see how many classes you have left at that time.
- If you miss a class, you can take a different class in that session. Any unused visits expire at the end of the session.
- Each class date needs an average of 8 participants to run, with a max of 15. Space is limited; register early!
- If a class has less than 8 people, we'll contact you 3-5 days before the entire session start to switch to a different class. If nothing else works with your schedule, we will refund your money.
Cardio Muscle Train (CMT - formerly Bootcamp)This class will focus on increasing your respiratory and muscular endurance with continuous movement, interval training, drills and circuits. Equipment utilized may include: a weight loaded sled, slam balls, BOSUs, stability balls, barbells, dumbbells and bands.
Time slots: Wed 7 a. m. Kayla, Mon 9. a. m. Doug, Wed 9 a.m. Doug, 5:30 p.m. Kayla
Cardio Train (CT - includes conditioning parts of Boot Camp, Cycle and Strength and Tri-it)
This class will focus on primarily improving your cardiovascular fitness level incorporating intervals, agility, plyometrics, distance and speed training. In addition to utilizing your body as a machine, class will incorporate treadmills, cycles, rowing and steps.
Time slots: Fri 5:15 a.m. Laura, Mon 7 a. m. Jena, Fri 7 a. m. Jena, Fri 9 a.m. Jena, 5:30 p.m. Doug
Muscle Train (MT - incorporates TRX Bell and Strength Training from Tri it and Boot Camp)This class will focus on increasing your muscle strength and endurance. Class will challenge you to work to muscle failure providing a full body workout utilizing TRX, kettlebells, barbells, dumbbells, bands and more!
Time slots: Mon 5:15 a.m. Laura, Tues 7 a.m. Jena, Thurs 7 a. m. Jena
Swim Train (ST - formerly swim day of Tri-it)Focus on improving your speed and endurance in the pool. Instructor will challenge you with weekly swim plans in the lap pool.
Time Slot: Wed 5:15 a.m. Laura
CT Fri 5:15AM Laura
CT Fri 7AM Jena
ST Wed 5:15AM Laura
CMT Mon, 9AM Doug
CMT Wed. 9AM Doug
CT Mon. 5:30pm Doug
CMT Wed 7AM Kayla
CT Fri. 9AM Jena
CT Mon. 7AM Jena
MT Th 7AM Jena
MT Tu 7AM Jena
MT Mon 5:15AM Laura
CMT W 5:30PM Kayla