Join Troy's California Trail Runs in the beautiful foothills of El Dorado Hills, CA for the Folsom Lake Falcon Crest Trail Run. This area has incredible oak trees, green grass, and is loaded with single track trails paralleling Folsom Lake.
Distances Include: 5K, 10K, 8 miles, and a Half Marathon
Fast and Relentless.
Surface: Dirt, rocks, single-track trail, as little pavement as possible.
Course: Folsom Lake Falcon Crest Trail Head
Elevation Profile: Rolling hills, with lots of ups and downs.
Weather: California Spring, Highs - 65 degrees / Lows 40 degrees.
Parking: Plenty of parking is available for this event, however carpooling is encouraged as there is a day-use fee.
Event details and schedule
Falcon Crest Parking Lot / Monte Vista Trailhead
1433 Easy Ln, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- 7:00 AM — Registration/Sign-In/Bib-Pick Up Opens
- 7:45 AM — Trail briefing
- 8:00 AM — Race Start (All distances)
Falcon Crest 5K - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1032760
Falcon Crest 10K - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1034181
Falcon Crest 8 Miler - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1034192
Falcon Crest Half Marathon - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1034195
Same-day registration is available. Please be prepared to pay by cash/check.
Bib Pick-Up/Registration will take place on race day.
Detailed course descriptions and maps are available at the following link:
- All of the toilets are available at the start/finish line, porta-potties will be available throughout the course.
- Courses will be marked with ribbons, signs & gypsum.
- Please dress appropriately for a winter run.
- All finishers will receive a commemorative medal.
- Fully-stocked aid stations will be available, providing a variety of race-appropriate drinks and foods.
Stay in touch with us: