ATH-Adult Softball - FALL - Wednesday D LeagueSeptember 09 - October 28, 2020 Wills Park Recreation Center 11925 Wills Road Alpharetta, GA 30009 View Map Organized by Alpharetta Recreation Parks & Cultural Services Department
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Wills Park Recreation Center11925 Wills Road Alpharetta, GA 30009
Internet Registration has not begun yet. Check Registration Dates in details.
- We have co-ed and men's leagues.
- Men's leagues are divided into: C (most competitive), followed by D and E.
- Leagues follow USSSA rules.
- 10 game season played in 7 weeks (3 weeks of double headers).
- Games may be scheduled to start as early as 6:30 PM and as late as 9:30 PM.
- Top 6 teams per league will be entered into postseason, single elimination tournament.
- All games and tournament are played weather and time permitting.
- Protective pitching screens are used on the pitcher's mound in this league.
- Teams must provide their own matching jerseys with numbers.
- Teams must provide their own equipment including game balls, bats and gloves.
- Register your TEAM here.
- Team fee: $450
- Individual player registration fees:
- Alpharetta residents: FREE
- Non-residents: $25
- If your team is sponsored by your Alpharetta based company, non-resident fees for employee-players may be waived. Please call or email for information and requirements.
- For info including rules, schedules, and scores visit: http://www.quickscores.com/alpharetta
- Registered teams may reserve fields for practices on a first come first serve basis depending on field availability.
- For additional info please contact Will Pennscott:
North Park fields 1 - 4