We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, November 22, 2020.
- We have co-ed and men's leagues.
- Men's leagues are divided into: C (most competitive), followed by D and E.
- Leagues follow USSSA rules.
- 6 game season plus tournament. Doubleheaders possible depending on number of teams per league.
- Games may be scheduled to start as early as 1:00 PM and as late as 6:00 PM.
- Top 6 teams per league will be entered into postseason, single elimination tournament.
- All games and tournament are played weather and time permitting.
- Protective pitching screens are used on the pitcher's mound in this league.
- Teams must provide their own matching jerseys with numbers.
- Teams must provide their own equipment including game balls, bats and gloves.
- Register your TEAM here.
- Team fee: $270
- Individual player registration fees:
- Alpharetta residents: FREE
- Non-residents: $25
- If your team is sponsored by your Alpharetta based company, non-resident fees for employee-players may be waived. Please call or email for information and requirements.
- For info including rules, schedules, and scores visit: http://www.quickscores.com/alpharetta
- Registered teams may reserve fields for practices on a first come first serve basis depending on field availability.
- For additional info please contact Will Pennscott:
North Park fields 1 - 4