Pranksters, rejoice—April Fools' Day has arrived. The one day each year you can pull pranks on your family, friends and coworkers, and get away with it.
Here are some jokes to try with the endurance athletes and fitness fanatics in your life.
- Soak their running socks in water. Keep one pair hidden so you can give it to them to actually use once they get really upset.
- Hide only the left foot of all of their running shoes.
- Replace their favorite Dri-FIT or moisture-wicking clothing items with cotton clothes.
- Map out their daily run and find an ideal time to spray them with water.
- Put baseball cards in the spokes of their wheels.
- Let the air out of their tires before their daily ride, but have the pump ready after you share a good laugh.
- Swap their energy chews with Starburst.
- Hide their training helmets and leave out only the aero one.
- Fill their swim cap with baby powder, lotion or any other humorous substance you can think of.
- Replace their protein powder with flour.
- Override their workout playlist with only Michael Bolton tracks.
- Put a fake spider in their pre-workout powder.
- If you know their padlock code, move the gear from their locker at the gym into a different one while they're working out.
Sign up for your next race.