Try this tasty medley of vegetables and bite-size potatoes on the grill. The pineapple adds a zip that your whole family will love.
Note: You can substitute veggies according to your preference.
- 1 Red pepper
- Butternut Squash
- Canned white potatoes (cut into squared bite-size pieces)
- Canned chunks of pineapple
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Heavy duty aluminum foil
- Combine red pepper, squash, bite-size potatoes and chunks of pineapple.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to pack and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Seal foil pack and cook over campfire until tender.