A variation on the breakfast bowl, this combo makes a fun recovery meal or even a quick weeknight dinner.
With black beans, quinoa, roasted tomatoes, roasted jalapeno, avocado, lemon, and cumin this bowl is full of flavor and loaded with protein.
More from feedfeed: Bowl Recipes
1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
1/4 black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1/2 an avocado
1 whole jalapeno
1 small lemon
1 tsp cumin
More from feedfeed: Mexican Recipes
1. Cook quinoa according to package.
2. While quinoa is cooking, prepare the roasted tomatoes and jalapeno. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Slice your cherry tomatoes in half. Do the same with the jalapeno, cutting lengthwise. Place on a baking sheet with aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil. Back for 20 minutes.
3. When quinoa is done cooking, place in a bowl. Top with black beans and roasted veggies.
4. Slice your avocado half and place atop the bowl.
5. Squeeze lemon juice over your bowl and sprinkle with cumin.
Find more healthy recipes