- Swap 2 regular beers for 2 light ones. Saves 100 calories
- Order thin-crust pizza, not regular. Saves 151 calories
- Take the top off a tuna sammy on sourdough; add a slice of lowfat Swiss cheese; nuke. Saves 137 calories
- Dress salad with 2 tablespoons lowfat balsamic, not Caesar, and add 1 tbsp Parmesan. Saves 115 calories
- Munch on 1 cup air-popped popcorn, not chips. Saves 123 calories
- Exchange a whole egg in your omelet for 1 egg white, and trade full-fat cheddar for lowfat. Saves 142 calories
- Grease pans with cooking spray, not oil. Saves 100 calories
- Enjoy pasta with 1 cup tomato sauce and 1 tbsp Parmesan, instead of Alfredo. Saves 101 calories
- Have half a bagel instead of a whole one. That leaves room for 1 tbsp PB and 1 cup OJ. Saves 127 calories
- Top fro yo with fresh berries, and skip the chocolate chips and crumbled graham crackers. Saves 114 calories
Eat right and perform better. Find a nutrition plan for you.
SELF gives you great advice on being healthy, happy, slimmer, fitter and less stressed.
Join the SELF Healthy Cities Goal on Active.com Trainer. We'll add weekly goals to log and members of the healthiest city will get a free online training plan.