9. Combine Family and Exercise TimeFor example, walking, hiking, skating and bike riding all offer an opportunity to combine exercise with family time.
10. Learn How to Do Your Exercises SafelyInjury and soreness are common reasons for quitting an exercise program. Always remember, you can achieve tremendous gain without significant pain.
11. Work out at the same time every day.
This will allow you to get in the habit of exercising at a particular time of day.
12. Keep an Exercise JournalThis provides you with a picture of your progress, which can be a great motivator.
13. Schedule Activities Around Your Exercise Sessions
Once you have identified the days and times you will exercise each week, schedule your other activities around these times. This demonstrates the importance of your exercise program in your life.
14. Don't Stress Out if you Miss a WorkoutMissing an occasional workout is not a problem. In fact, it's to be expected. Just get back to work the next day.
15. Make Sure you Have FunNo one sticks with exercise unless they enjoy it. You can make sure you have fun by selecting activities you really enjoy and by working out with others.
Stay in shape in a fitness class.