No matter what you’re cooking up in the kitchen this season, these delicious sauces can make it better (what can we say, we’re pretty confident).
The Citrus Dressing adds zing to salads, the Pomegranate Sauce completes your entree and desserts explode with flavor when topped with the Cranberry Sauce. Together, these three recipes make the perfect finishing touch to your holiday menu.
Ready to indulge?
Cranberry Sauce Recipe
3 ounces cherries
3 tablespoons sugar
1 ounce water
A pinch of salt
1. Wash cranberries; remove stems and pits and press in your Juicepresso or cold press juicer.
2. In a saucepan, heat the juice. Add sugar, water and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and continue stirring until mixture thickens and reduces by half.
3. Remove from heat, chill and serve.
Pomegranate Sauce Recipe
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons butter
1. Cut pomegranate into four pieces. Separate seeds and press in your Juicepresso or cold press juicer.
2. Add juice to saucepan with balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and continue to stir until mixture thickens and is reduced by half.
3. Add butter and mix well. Serve warm or chilled.
Citrus Dressing Recipe
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
1. Peel lemon and lime. Cut into four pieces and press in your Juicepresso or cold press juicer.
2. In a bowl, combine juice, olive oil, honey, and salt and pepper. Stir well before topping your favorite dish.
- 5 Clean Eating Sauce Recipes
- Healthy Tuna Cakes With Creamy Chive Sauce Recipe
- Grilled Orange Salad With Pomegranate Dressing
Find more healthy recipes