Works: Core, abs, obliques
- Cross your arms in front of your chest.
- Explode to the left and then to the right.
Do this at a fast pace. If you move too slowly you won't work your core.
Works: Hamstrings, glutes, lower back
- Sit on the ground with your shoulders on the edge of a bench and your feet planted on the ground. Keep your knees bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Thrust your hips up toward the ceiling as your shoulders press down on the bench. Make sure to contract your glutes.
- Return to starting position with your glutes hovering off the ground.