How to Get Started
- Watch this video tutorial for safety tips.
- Pick your start date and write it in your calendar.
- Enlist support by forwarding this to a friend. A workout partner makes the challenge a little easier and more fun.
- Download and print your 30-Day Lunge tracker and sign up for the challenge.
- Get social for more support and motivation. 'Like' the 30-Day Challenge Series on FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/30DayChallengeSeries) and follow @skinnytinis on Twitter.
- Write down your progress each day in your calendar.
- Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and relaxed. Find a point to stare at straight ahead and keep your neck straight, chin up.
- Consciously engage your core to help with your balance.
- Step forward and lower the knee until you have a 90-degree angle and your knee is directly above your foot.
- Keep the weight in your heels and push yourself back up to your starting position. Continue the up and down movement until you reach 15 lunges on the first leg. Then switch sides.