Side Plank With Hip Hikes
- Start in a side plank position.
- Lower your hips down to the ground and then raise them back up.
- Do 8 to 10 reps and then switch sides.
Stability Ball Ab Crunch With Medicine Ball Toss
- Use a wall or trampoline for this exercise.
- Lie back to full extension on the stability ball.
- Bring the medicine ball over your head.
- Use your core to crunch up as you throw the ball at the wall or trampoline.
- Catch the ball and roll back down on the ball one vertebra at a time.
- Do 15 to 20 reps.
Stay in shape in a fitness class.