Start and Finish: Commissioners Park – 3704 111th St. Naperville, IL 60564 – Plenty of free parking. This is a ride, not a race! All current Illinois COVID-19 mandates and guidelines will be followed.
The Ride has a 1.4 mile family loop, 21, 41, and 62 (metric century) mile routes. Riders may start at 6:30 a.m. and no later than 10:00 a.m. Cyclists riding the 62 mile route must start by 8:30 a.m. Cyclists riding the 41 mile route must start by 9:15 a.m.
All routes are SAG supported and rest stops are fully staffed with food and drinks. Proceeds from the Ride will benefit Rotary International's Campaign to End Polio and local charities.
The 26th Rotary Ride is presented by DiGiovine Hnilo Jordan + Johnson Ltd. in memory of Carmen DiGiovine.
Event details and schedule
- ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE FINAL. No refunds, exchanges, or transfers. The Ride will take place, rain or shine.
- Plenty of Parking is available at the Ride start and finish.
- Kids and families can participate in the 1.4 Family Fun Loop by walking, running or riding anything with wheels (non-motorized). The cost is $15 per family.
- Riders may start at 6:30 a.m. and no later than 10:00 a.m. Cyclists riding the 62-mile route must start by 8:30 a.m. Cyclists riding the 41 mile route must start by 9:15 a.m.
- Rest stops will close at the discretion of Ride organizers. All SAG support will end at 2 p.m.
- This is a well-supported recreational ride for beginners and experienced cyclists.
- The Ride has a 1.4 mile family loop, 21, 41, and 62 (metric century) mile routes.
- All routes are SAG supported and rest stops are staffed with pre-packaged food & drinks.
- Helmets are required for all riders.
- Bikes of all shapes and sizes are welcome. No motorized vehicles. E-bikes okay.
- The route is an open road course. Riders must follow all rules of the road. Those that do not may be ticketed by local police. (like not stopping at a red light or stop sign!)
- Proceeds support Rotary Charities.