Being a running mom requires flexibility and adjustments all the time. Check out these 10 reasons you may be a mother runner.
You May Be a Mother Runner If:
- You can tell the exact model of a jogging stroller thirty feet away.
- You wake up before the crack of dawn to make sure to get your run in.
- You know the exact mileage of one lap of your kid's soccer field.
- When you tell your kids you're going for a 3 mile run, they say, "Oh, it's a short one."
- Your kids know what carbo loading means.
- When you run down hills, the little one in the stroller yells, "Go faster Mommy!"
- Your daughter is fascinated with your sports bra.
- Your kids don't ask why your toenails are black anymore.
- You run to your kid's sporting event rather than hop in the car with the rest of your family.
And the number one reason you may know you're a mother runner is....
- Your kids ask to go for a run with you!
Do you have any other reasons you know you're a mom on the run?
Sign up for your next race.