No purchase required to win.
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST: The Sharapova Gear Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 am EST July 26, 2010 and ends at 11:59 pm EST, September 30, 2010 ("Sweepstakes Period"). A total of one (1) prize will be awarded. Limit of one (1) entry per person, per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is being sponsored by IMG Academies, 5500 34th Street West, Bradenton, FL 34210 ("Sponsor") and being administered by The Active Network, Inc., 10182 Telesis Court, San Diego, CA 92121 ("Administrator").
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Washington, D.C. who are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry, except any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past 6 months from the start of the Sweepstakes, held employment with or performed services for IMG Academies or The Active Network, Inc., or a subsidiary, affiliate or successor company of IMG Academies or The Active Network, Inc. (as applicable), and immediate family members or members of the same households (parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, whether related or not) of such persons at any time during the Sweepstakes.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling, as determined by the Sponsor and Administrator, all requirements set forth herein.
5. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period go to: http://www.active.com/tennis/Articles/sharapova-gear-giveaway.htm (the "Site") to automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. Alternatively, you can send your name, mailing address, contact information and birthdate in a #10 envelope to: Sharapova Gear Sweepstakes, c/o The Active Network, Inc., 10182 Telesis Court, Dept. 1107, San Diego, CA 92121 for receipt by September 30, 2010. One (1) random drawing (the "Drawing") will be conducted at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Deadlines below.
Entry Deadline and Drawing Date
The deadline for the Drawing is 11:59 p.m. PDT on September 30, 2010.
The Drawing Date is October 5, 2010.
6. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: The Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries in accordance with the stated Entry Deadline under the supervision of the Administrator. The potential prize winner will be contacted via email and/or certified mail within five (5) business days of the Drawing. The potential prize winner will be subject to final verification by Administrator and execution of a verification and documentation provide by Administrator. The Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions with respect to prize winners and other matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes shall be final.
Prize winner will be required to provide proof of age and eligibility, within ten (10) days of receipt of prize notification. If a potential winner is unable to be contacted or if a winner fails to complete and return all requested information by the specified date or if a winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner shall be selected. By entering into the Contest, all entrants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online and on-air announcements, worldwide and without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The prize will be awarded.
7. PRIZES: The winner will receive a tennis dress autographed by tennis pro Maria Sharapova (estimated appraised value, $1,000). The winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes (federal, state, local and/or income). Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, changed, or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor or Administrator. Other restrictions may apply.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, entrants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules (including all eligibility requirements) and the decisions of the Sponsor, the Administrator and appointed agents, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By accepting the prize, the winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless any and all claims against the Sponsor and the Administrator, from and against all liability for any injury, including but not limited to personal injury, bodily injury (including without limitation wrongful death or disability), property damage, or loss or damage of any other kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from delivery, non-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of a prize, or from participation in this Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes-related activity, whether or not such injury, loss or damage arises in whole or in part from the negligence of the Sponsor and the Administrator, their affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and any and all Internet servers and access providers, and grant to Sponsor and Administrator the right to publicize such winner's name and/or likeness without additional compensation or consideration unless prohibited by law, and agree that the Sponsor shall not be held responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes related materials; stolen, late, lost, garbled, delayed, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, postage due or illegible entries, or incorrect, inaccurate transcription or loss of entry information for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Site, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site.
Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. If, in the exclusive judgment of the Sponsor and the Administrator, this promotion becomes compromised in any way, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to withdraw the Sweepstakes offer, cancel any method of entry, to void any entries submitted fraudulently or select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to act that compromised the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor, the Administrator or their respective agents. In the event of dispute, electronic entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winner and to disqualify any individual they find acting in violation of the Official Rules. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the last day of the Sweepstakes Period, notice will be posted on the Site and winners will be chosen from eligible entries received as of the date of termination under procedures adopted by Sponsor and Administrator in their sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage the Site or any other site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
9. WINNERS LIST: To request a winners list send a stamped, self-addressed #10 envelope to: Sharapova Gear Sweepstakes, c/o The Active Network, Inc., 10182 Telesis Court, Dept. 1107, San Diego, CA 92121 for receipt by October 10, 2010.