Bikes and Beers - SOCIAL DISTANCING RIDEApril 05 - June 07, 2020 VIRTUAL RIDE Anywhere You Choose! Outdoor or Indoor Bike Your City and State!, PA 19130 Organized by Bikes and Beers
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
VIRTUAL RIDEAnywhere You Choose! Outdoor or Indoor Bike Your City and State!, PA 19130
Bikes and Beers Presents: The Social Distancing CYCLING EVENT!
The Cycling Event that you can do anywhere, anytime, and support local craft breweries! Proceeds will benefit Covid-19 Relief Efforts.
Sign up, start riding, log your miles, and get your Rider Appreciation Package (see below!) Show the entire country how awesome cyclists are!
SO WHAT’S A VIRTUAL RIDE ANYWAY?! — A virtual ride you complete on your own, or with friends. It can be done out in the fresh air or on your indoor trainer, etc. Starting on April 5th, track your mileage weekly. Riders will submit their weekly mileage to Bikes and Beers and we will award prizes for age/gender groups based on their total mileage. (More details below)
We value how important exercise is in a time like this to continue your fitness goals, stay heathy, and just clear your mind for a few hours. Remember to ride in small groups (less than 3) and maintain a 6- foot distance from one another for safe social distancing practices.
In light of the current events surrounding our country, breweries have been forced to temporarily close tasting rooms - AND THEY NEED OUR HELP! Join our community of cyclists all around the country for the largest Virtual Cycling Event ever! We have partnered 160+ breweries all around the country (and adding more daily!) to make this happen.
Three Main Benefits For You!
1. Solitary, socially distanced exercise inside and outside on your bike!
2. Promote your local breweries and increase tap room sales once re-opened
3. Support COVID-19 Relief as well as local cycling charities & breweries!
Once registered, we will pack up your Ride Appreciation Box and ship it out to you so that you can start rocking your brand new swag out on the open road! *More details will be sent out in the registration emails once you are signed up!
***Included in your Rider Appreciation Box (Shipped to you!)
-Limited Edition Social Distancing Ride T-Shirt
-B&B 24 ounce Cycling Water Bottle
-2 Beer Tokens to be redeemed at partner Breweries Tap Rooms for 2 Beers!
(Beer Tokens valid when brewery tap rooms re-open)
-B&B Bottle Opener
-Packet of Liquid IV Hydration Formula
-Packet of Chamois Butter (Cycling Anti-Chafe Cream)
-Pack of Hubs Peanuts
-Bag of Unique Craft Beer Pretzels
-1 Raffle ticket which enters you to win several prizes in a FACEBOOK LIVE drawing!
-AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!
- TRACKING MILEAGE:
- **This is optional, if you just want to join and ride for fun - you still get all the same swag and raffle chances!**
- Starts on Sunday - April 5th
- Track your mileage weekly via Strava, RidewithGPS, Garmin, Zwift, Peloton, etc.
- Submit weekly mileage (and photos!) through the form we email you every Sunday.
- Weekly prizes will be awarded and leaderboards updated.
- This is a continuous 8-week event, so that each week is a "fresh start" and riders can join in whenever they like!
- At the end of 8 weeks, we will take the grand totals and award those with the most miles over the entire event!
IT'S A CELEBRATION OF CYCLING AND CRAFT BEER!
A majority of Proceeds will go to COVID-19 Relief in the USA. In additon, we will be donating to local cycling charities around the country in the areas that our partner breweries are located! Have Fun, Be Safe, and Give Back!!
Event details and schedule
You can Redeem your 2 beer tokens at any of the following Breweries*!
*Once thier tasting rooms are re-opened*
*Don't see a brewery near you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get one on board!