Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Online preregistration ends June 20, 2019 at noon CST.
The race begins at 7 p.m. Friday, June 21!
Day-of registration ($35 cash/credit) and packet pickup begins at 5 p.m. and concludes 6:30 p.m.
In partnership with the State Champion Yorkville Cross Country program, you'll be able to participate in a Friday night Solstice four-mile run commencing and finishing right in the heart of Downtown Yorkville.
The race begins at 7 p.m.
Day-of registration and packet pickup begins at 5 p.m. and concludes 6:30 p.m.
Preregistration cost is $35 which includes one (1) solstice beer token (21+, redeemable from participating vendors), a wristband for attendees 21 and older, and a t-shirt.
Medals will be awarded for top age-group finishers.
No refunds are given for this race.
Event details and schedule
- Day-of registration and packet pickup: 5-6:30 p.m.
- Race begins: 7 p.m.
- Primarily an out-and-back course, with a loop that turns you around to come back toward the start/finish. The Course begins and ends at the corner of Hydraulic and Mill streets, and runs out-and-back down Van Emmon Street.
- In addition to the race, expect many patrons at the Summer Solstive Festival as well. There are multiple parking lots around downtown Yorkville, but plan on giving yourself some time to park and walk over to the event.
Information/registration/packet pick-up area
- There is a small pavilion near the pedestrian bridge at Bicentennial Park. All packet pickup, registration, and all age-group awards will be located there.
- Awards will take place at Bicentennial Riverfront Park, E Hydraulic St, Yorkville, on the stage of the Summer Solstive Music Festival at approx. 8 p.m.