- Run 3.6 miles. Paved, mostly flat, with few inclines. From the High School, across the “River Bridge,” and to the Terrytown River Access.
- Paddle 4.6 miles. Smooth sailing down the North Branch of the Susquehanna River, named Pennsylvanias “2015 River of the Year.” From Terrytown Access to Sugar Run Access.
- Bike 15.3 miles. Paved, beginning flat with a winding, mostly steady incline to the turn-around point. From Endless Mountain Outfitters to the STOP sign in Stowell and back, finishing at the High School.
- Pre-registration - up until August 1
- $50 for individuals or $45 for each team member, regardless of the number of team members.
- Capped at three members per team.
- Three-hour course limit.
- Participants must be finished by noon.
- First Place Winners receive a trophy.
- Trophies Awarded to Overall Male and Female Winner.
- Trophies Awarded to Overall Team.
- Second and Third Place Finishers will receive a race momento.
- Headphones are prohibited during entire race event.
- All bicyclists must wear helmets.
- All paddlers must wear personal flotation devices.
- Need to rent a Kayak? Call Endelss Mountain Outfitters at 570-746-9140.
- Registration desk open at 7 a.m., near the race start, at the Wyalusing Valley High School-SR2010 11450 Wyalusing New Albany Road, Wyalusing, PA 18853
- Registration closes at 8:30.
- A pre-race briefing will be held at 8:45 a.m.
- Race begins promptly at 9 a.m.
- Day of the race entry fee: $55 for individuals and $50 per team members.
- Waiver and Liability Release must accompany payment.
- Limit of three people on a team. No tandem kayaks or bicycles.
Event details and schedule
Date: August 20, 2022
7am-8:30am near the race start at the Wyalusing High School, 11450 Wyalusing New Albany Road, Wyalusing PA 18853
***Day of the race entry fee: $55 for individuals and $50 per team members. Waiver and Liability Release must accompany payment.
***Limit of 3 people per team. No tandem kayaks or bicycles allowed.
Held at 8:45am
9am at the Wyalusing High School
Leg 1: Run 3.6 mi to Terrytown River Access
Leg 2: Paddle 4.6 mi to Sugar Run EMO River Access
Leg 3: Bike 15.3 mi to Stowell, PA intersection and back
Wyalusing High School
*Must be finished by 12pm NOON
Wyalusing High School immediately following the completion of the race.